Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Are you a Branché girl?

Branché means trendy in French. Branché is also the name of my jewelry collection. There are a lot of trendy girls out there strutting their Branché jewelry. If you are one of them, I'd love to hear all about how you wear your jewelry, where you wear it and compliments you've received from wearing it. You can also include comments and suggestions for new styles and pieces you'd like to see. Click on the link marked "comments".


Visit http://www.parlene.etsy.com/ to see more of my jewelry collection and you too can say "Oui, I am a Branché girl!" Naming necklaces after people is one of my favorite things to do. And who knows, maybe the next Branché neckalce will be named after you!

1 comment:

DeeLight said...

I love wearing my Branché necklaces. I especially love to wear them when I'm traveling. I usually travel with a very monochromatic wardrobe for simplicity reasons, and my Branché necklaces can make any outfit pop.

I would love to see more glass beads. My most recent Branché necklace contains a dark blue glass bead- it's very Venetian looking. I want more of that. Go Venetian!

Deanna