Monday, July 27, 2009

Reaching the Front Page of Etsy

More great news regarding Etsy, I was featured on the Front Page of Etsy on Monday, July 27th! This is a great accomplishment! I am very excited about this triumph as it is nearly impossible to reach the Front Page of Etsy. I’ve heard about it, I’ve dreamed about it and now I can talk about it. Please join my celebration of making it to the Front Page and post links to your favorite Etsy items in the comments field. Thanks and have a GrEtsy day! To view my item on the Front Page please click here. This link will take you to the home page of Etsy where you will see my item for the entire day. To view items from my boutique click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Parlene! That's quite a compliment to be featured on the front page of Etsy! Can't wait to see pics of your French open house sale.