Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Week on Etsy...Italia Craft

It's official, I am a victim of the bad economy. I was laid-off from my job 4 weeks ago. It is still taking me a while to get used to the idea of not working, but I realize I have time to put some ideas into action.

One thing that I have wanted to do for some time is feature Etsy shops that I adore on my blog. And now here we are with my first pick. Of course, it had to be something European. I have selected Italia Craft. What I personally find interesting about Italia Craft is the style and prints of wallets, lap top cases and more. I am sure you will appreciate the unique style as I do.

Italia Craft has been open since December, 2006 and appears to have quite a following. All items are handmade in Italy. If that is not impressive I am not sure what is. Finding good buys is just another day in my European Style Life.

No comments: