Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Having A Paris Day


It is all too often that I have days where I yearn for Paris. Today is one of them. It started off this morning when I woke up and the air was filled with fog. Much like a day in Paris, it was overcast. I immediately felt the presence of Paris. I put on one of my favorite self-made French cds and I was gone. It's the song called "Le Festin" by Camille. It doesn't get more French than that with "Le Festin". I suggest you sample listen to this song on itunes.

When I arrived at work I immediately checked the Air France website to see if the tickets RT to CDG were on sale. If you are a Paris lover comme moi, you'd know that CDG is the main airport in Paris called Charles De Gualle.

I adore the way Gwyneth Paltrow looks wearing a yellow coat with red lipstick in Paris. I liked it so much, I had to go out and buy a yellow coat for myself. In the movie, "View From The Top", Gwyneth goes to Paris and is sitting on a bench on the Seine wearing a black beret with a yellow coat and red lipstick. It doesn't get much better than that.

Paris will have to wait for now, I was there only 7 months ago! I am interested in hearing about your Paris/Europe days. What are they like? How do you satisfy your urge for Europe?

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am STILL WAITING to go to Europe- but in the meantime I will settle for pictures and stories from my travellin' friends. I would love to see a few of your fave pics form your last trip!