Thursday, June 26, 2008

Go Green, Go Chic!


Everybody seems to be participating in the “Go Green” project these days. I decided to get a piece of the action and do my small part. Additionally, c’est tres Parisian to use tote bags for grocery shopping instead of plastic bags. In Paris the grocery store will charge you for taking your groceries home in their plastic bags. So the majority of Parisians are obliged to bring their own reusable sacs or totes. After seeing specialty stores selling their own reusable bags (many of which are not cute) I decided to try to find my own cutesy bag.

I am happy to say that I found an adorable shop on Etsy.com (where I sell my handcrafted jewelry http://www.parlene.etsy.com/). This shop is called Paris Chic Boutique. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5491239 They offer many French items for the home as well as greeting cards, gift tags and other handcrafted items. I ordered the “Visez Vert” tote. This chic tote flaunts the Eiffel Tower. I hope you find your special way to express yourself when choosing to “Go Green”. Using tote bags to carry your groceries home is just another day in a European Style Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice bag.

arlene,
Gig Harbor florist