Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Little Black Travel Dress for $24.99

Every girl needs a "little black dress" in her wardrobe. And I was fortunate enough to come across a great dress at a great price. I feel it is my obligation as a female to pass on this great buy. So here it is, the secret to my success.

I have been searching for classic pieces to add to my armoire. In particular, I am searching for clothing that is warm and easily packable (little or no ironing required) in preparation for my trip to France in Spring 2009. I was more than delighted when I found this dress at Target that suited all my criteria.

The dress by Merona is called "Pleat Scoop Neck Ponte Ebony Dress". It retails for $24.99 and you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck. The dress is classic and has many possibilities of dressing it up for evening or pulling it out of your closet when you don't know what to wear to work. It is a knit dress made of Rayon, Spandex, and Polyester. No need to send this dress to the cleaners, it is hand-washable. Fit to flatter, this A-line dress can easily go from day to night with the proper accessories. For chic affordable accessories visit Branché Boutique.

I was pleased to add this classic dress to my wardrobe and even happier when I realized it also came in gray. I fancy myself wearing this dress with either a black or other colored beret, a long necklace, black tights and black boots with a cardigan of choice. This dress will travel well and will be interchangeable for a day of shopping or an evening out to dinner.

Finding a classic dress and adding chic accessories is just another day in my European Style Life.

1 comment:

DeeLight said...

That is a cute dress. I would rather have one that isn't a polyester blend only because I find that the fabric isn't breathable. I'd love to see the dress up close.